A Lot of people have the desire to own a fashion line, a good number of them have a great business plan, the capital, and creative ideas, but are uncertain about the next step to take, well if that sounds like you sit still.
With their sights set on reviving the lost art of adire making, Adire Lounge specializes in making adire textiles and has produced custom made textiles for other creatives and fashion designers. In order to attain a tremendous job at the end of the day, customers are expected to send in their specifications, designs, colors and all the details they need. Ensuring great quality, the fabrics are hand-dyed and all the details of the design are imprinted on it down to smallest details such as sprinkling. Made from only the finest materials, all the designs made on the fabric by The Adire Lounge is an undeniable example of craftsmanship and style, a sought-after combination by any modern man.
There are several keynotes to know when customizing your brand.
- Be passionate; Being passionate about your goal is the major ingredient in ensuring that the new venture would be a success. Setbacks and challenges are bound to occur and the passion which fuels your drive is what would enable you to keep pushing forward and not relenting or giving up halfway. Passion tends to lead to creativity and you never can tell; your next creative idea can lead to your big break!!!
- Develop your clothing brand; Having a brand identity is key and its importance cannot be understated – especially in the world of fashion. Fashion is very personal because what we put on is one of the ways that we define our identity – to both ourselves and to the world. As a result, the brands we choose to wear and the labels we display on our clothes become an extension of who we are and how we see ourselves.
So, before you develop your fashion line, ask yourself these important questions:
- What identity do I want my clothing brand to project?
- Who will want to wear my clothes?
- What can customers get from my clothing brand that they can’t get anywhere else?
- What makes my clothing unique?
- What is the most important part of my customer’s experience?
- Get creative; There are a lot of similar designs and patterns out in the fashion world, to stand out effectively your inventions have to be topnotch and really creative in order to get the attention of the required audience.
- Ensure that The Adire Lounge makes your Fabric; Having the creative idea, passion and zeal are all key ingredients, but having the perfect fabric is the priority and that is where “The Adire Lounge” steps in and ensures that all your creative ideas and hard work are replicated on your fabric down to the tiniest detail.
NB: All displayed fabrics were hand-dyed by The Adire Lounge Textile Company for several brands… beneath are some other custom-made fashion items.